- Vultures sometimes feed on rotting meat called _____________.
- Bald spots on the chests of vultures are called _______________.
- Vultures have a set of long feathers called _________ feathers, and a set of short feathers called _______ feathers.
- Vultures urinate on their legs which is called ___________________.
- There are 2 types of vultures, __________world vultures and __________ world vultures.
- Vultures are part of the __________ family.
- Not all vultures have the ability to _________ (what you use your nose for).
- Raptors are solitary birds, vultures are often seen in groups meaning they are ________ birds.
- There are very few vultures left, meaning they are _______.
- Vultures glide on currents of warm air called __________.
Answers:1. Carrion, 2. Blushes 3. Primary, Secondary 4. Urohydrosis 5. Old, New 6. Cathartidae 7. Smell 8. Social 9. Endangered 10. Thermals